Battlefront Reloaded Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Community Support > Buy - Sell - Trade
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Legendary Washington quarterback and broadcaster
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Legendary Washington quarterback and broadcaster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhangzk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legendary Washington quarterback and broadcaster
    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 10:36pm
Sonny Jurgensen has spent more than a half-century working for the team. He has decided to end his run with the franchise.“I’ve decided to hang up my headphones and my clipboard Su’a Cravens Jersey ,” Jurgensen announced in a statement issued by the team. “It’s been a great 55 years in Washington. I want to thank our Redskin fans for being so generous to me and our teams, we owe it all to you. I’ve had so many wonderful memories of thousands of teammates I’ve played with and talked about during my years in radio and television in Washington D.C.”Jurgensen’s entire football career extended more than six decades.“After 62 years in professional football, I still have my health and wonderful family with a special thanks to my beautiful wife Margo for letting me work the weekends for all those years,” Jurgensen said. “I’ll always be a fan of professional football and appreciative of all that it has done for me, my family and our city.”The 84-year-old Jurgensen played for the Eagles from 1957 throug 1963. He spent 1964 through 1974 playing quarterback for Washington. Trent Williams‘ relationship with the organization might be “totally fractured,” but his bond with his teammates is as strong as ever.Morgan Moses stood in for Williams on Sunday Brandon Scherff Jersey , showing up to his interview wearing Williams’ jersey. Moses pretended he was Williams when he answered questions, too.“I miss my guys. I miss the Hogs. I miss Brandon [Scherff] and Morgan,” Moses said, playing the role of Williams, via NFL.com. “It’s about that time, man. Get ready for these guys.”Washington misses Williams Preston Smith Jersey , a seven-time Pro Bowler.“I miss him,” Moses said. “Well, see, my most wanted shirt wasn’t ready yet, so I had to opt out for the jersey.”Moses reports that Williams is “doing good” and working out, and readying himself for the season. The question remains: Will Williams play this season Case Keenum Jersey , and if so, where?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic